BOLT Charging Issue

I’ve tried it on multiple BOLT chargers and SPRK+ chargers but this BOLT never finishes charging. On the LCD screen, it does display a full green battery when I take it off the charger, but the blue light never stops flashing. I’ve reset it on the charger…still no luck to get it registered as fully charged. Tried USB outlets on computer and wall adapters. Also, the blue light has a different blinking rhythm to it than I have ever seen before. Any ideas what this means? Please see the shared album link to access the video demonstrating the issue:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uw1EbQ2PUKT3Z9588

Hello @ggtechteacher, thanks for reaching out!

The Sphero Bolt can take up to 6 hours to charge and will not charge from the SPRK+ charger. Please make sure that the robot is asleep to complete the charge. If that does not work, please let us know and we will explore the behavior further.

I was told by Sphero staff that the BOLT can charge on a SPRK+ charger but that it will take a long time to do so. Regardless, the varying blinking was taking place on BOLT chargers too.

Over the past 10 days since I posted it, I put the Sphero into a deep sleep and left it aside for 8 days. Yesterday, I tried it and it appears the issue was resolved.