I’ve been struggling to connect my RVR to a Raspberry Pi 3b+ for the past weeks. Whatever I do, I get no reaction from the RVR. I also tried with an Arduino and no reaction neither. Does anybody experienced something similar or can help me debug the connection? I’m starting to believe my RVR has some hardware issues.
So far I tried:
- Downloaded a Raspberry Pi image from Sphero website, followed the Getting started guide and launched the set_all_leds.py script. No reaction
- Installed a fresh SDK from the github following the guide, launched the set_all_leds.py script. No reaction.
- Tested the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi and they are all working.
- Connected an Arduino, and put a simple sample code to light up the leds. No reaction.
- Contacted the Sphero support but not much help there…
I’m running out of ideas. I would really appreciate some help.