How to load .lab file in Edu app

Can someone explain how you load a .lab file (such as the one provided for the RVR / BOLT follow example program) in the Sphero Edu app? The file is code for running on the Bolt. I couldn’t figure out how to load it in the app on an iPhone or on a Mac. Luckily someone had published the code in the Community Projects area so I loaded it from there. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @IrishClanger!

I’ve found that the easiest way to access a lab file created outside of your device is to airdrop it to your iPhone, where it should open as soon as it is dropped (if you have the Edu app on your phone). I also had success with opening the file from an email attachment on my phone by going into the “Send Options” menu from the file, then “More” and selecting “Copy to Sphero Edu”:

Loading the program into the app on your phone should make it show up on any device you are logged in to that same account on :slight_smile:

So happy you were also able to find the program in the community programs in the app, as well! We’ll have to add that tip to the example writeup :slight_smile:

Hope you’re having fun!

Kelsey

1 Like