How to the access back light of the RVR

I would like to access the back light of the RVR like we do with the SDK Arduino code for the two front light… so far no success

1 Like

Hello @rch_amp!

What platform are you using?

Are you trying to use the Arduino SDK to control the back light of RVR?

Thank you!

Quentin

1 Like

Yes and by the way are you planning to release for other Arduino processor like
The Mega 2560 , it has a lot more memory to program serious program …

Thank you for answering

Robert

Envoyé de mon iPad

1 Like

Hello Quentin,

I am actually working on Arduino and there is three thing I would like to be able to do

Retrieved X Y position , retrieved battery level in % and control the long back light of the river. If you could send me an exemple of how to used them in Arduino, it would be nice since I did nor succeed…

Thank you Robert

Envoyé de mon iPad

1 Like

Hi @rch_amp,

I just did some digging in the Arduino code. If you look at the Github repo and you download and extract the .zip file, you will be able to see an example (LEDcolor) that sets up a couple call back functions.

As far as what data is available, you should be able to get the battery level, and control the back LED by setting the proper bit mask (first parameter) in the following function:
rvr.changeLEDUint32(0x00000007, 0xFF, 0x00, 0x00);

I don’t know if the sensor streaming is implemented in this SDK, so you might need to work out the details for that!

I know this is a lot to process, but I hope this is enough information to get you started!

Quentin