R2 D2 Parts?

How can I get replacement treads for r2d2?

1 Like

Hey @Bglov11!

So sorry to hear that your treads on your R2D2 have failed you. We don’t have replacement treads for R2D2, but if you’re able to reach out to me in a private message or to support@sphero.com, we can get you squared away :wink:

Thanks for reaching out!!

Kelsey

1 Like

Thanks for responding to earlier ?. I am hoping you can help me get new treads for Sphero R2D2
Thanks,
Bglov11

1 Like

Hey @Bglov11,

If you’d like to send me a private message (you should be able to do this by clicking “New Message” at https://community.sphero.com/u/Bglov11/messages) or by sending a message to support@sphero.com, we should be able to help you out :slight_smile:

We’ll need to gather your shipping information and such, so we want to make sure that information isn’t out in the public portal for all to see :wink:

Most Kindly,
Kelsey

1 Like

For some reason I cannot send private message.
Thanks,
Bglov11

1 Like

Click on the users name or photo above the forum message. There is a message box in the popup.

Rud

2 Likes

@Bglov11 is not yet a “Member” and because of that does not have the ability to send private messages. Someone else can message them, but they can’t start a message until they are granted “Member.”

1 Like