RVR manual?

Is there a more detailed manual available for the RVR? Mine just came with a legal notice and a 2-page fold-out document (4 pages total) with basic pictograms on assembly and battery charging. I’m looking for at least some basic info on the user interface for Sphero RVR app.

1 Like

This isn’t directly helpful probably, but I think this is the same exact app that is used by their other robots such as Bolt etc. So there might be existing documentation for the app outside the realm of RVR.

Thanks - I’ll check out the Bolt documentation.

1 Like

Hi @MikeH - there will definitely be some activities in the Sphero Edu app tomorrow that will help you get started programming with the Sphero Edu app. If you are looking to use RVR with 3rd party hardware like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or micro:bit, you’ll want to visit sdk.sphero.com for getting started tutorials for those platforms.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thanks Ubow. For now I’m just using the Sphero EDU phone app to manually move the RVR around. Is there any description at all for the different features in the UI there and where would I find it?

Hi Mike,

Below is a link to our Sphero Edu documentation page. You’ll find information on everything from getting started to detailed information on using each block. We hope you find it helpful. Happy programming!

2 Likes

Thanks Chrissy - that looks like a terrific resource.

1 Like