Slow RVR Down?

I bought a RVR for playing with my young grandchildren and ultimately getting them into coding. Right now they’re just putting super hero toys on the roll cage and driving around the living room. The problem is the sensitivity of the driving app is quite high and they’re having some difficulty with control. Is there a way to slow down RVR’s speed?
Thanks for the help.

Greg

1 Like

Yes, there is a slider in the app that adjusts its top speed. One adjusts the lights, the other is for top speed, If I remember correctly the speed is the horizontal one and light is vertical. It is still kinda fast with its turns though, so your best bet would be to program it instead of driving manually if you want to smoothly transport something.

Check out my thread Feisty RVR, I had similar problems with controlling it.

1 Like

Thanks @Emerald_RVR, I’ve already dialed down the slider and it’s still quick, especially when turning, as you pointed out.
I believe I need to write some code for a simplified Forward, Left, Right, Turn Around for the grandsons. One more chore for the list!
I thought it was funny in your post where you stated you’d crashed into the wall “hundreds of times.” We’re getting close to your record. :smiley:

1 Like