Sphero RVr following

How do get a sphero rover to follow a sphero sprk

1 Like

Near as I can make out, the RVR and SPRK can communicate via the IR sensors and receivers. I don’t see any way to tell the actual location of the communicating robot, but you might be able to tell which direction it was in. I am actually looking for information on the RVR communications and control. What commands are available from the USB or serial interface?

1 Like

I think the way it works is that the RVR is set to output a code to follow and the Bolt is set to follow when it receives that code.

Mike

2 Likes

You’re right! There is an example on our SDK site where you can have BOLT and RVR interact via IR :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, SPRK does not have IR sensors or emitters, so it is unable to communicate with other bots about their proximity to one another :confused: With that said, you can still create awesome synchronized routines with multiple bots :wink:

Looking forward to seeing what you create!!

Kelsey

1 Like

Hey @JeffMaz2001!

Have you checked out our SDK site? We have documentation on the different commands available in the Documentation section, examples of how to use them in the How To section and some example projects in the Samples section :slight_smile: You can also find some answers to other burning questions on our FAQ pages!

Hope you enjoy!

Kelsey

1 Like