This Is Not Goodbye

Hello Sphero Family!

Because I’ve had the opportunity to build such incredible relationships with so many of you in my capacity as caretaker of the Sphero Community Forum, I wanted to take the time to let you all know that, after Friday, I’ll no longer be participating in the Sphero Community as an employee of Sphero. I’ll keep my account (just under a different attached email address) and hope to continue to witness the brilliance, creativity and compassion that I have thus far from this community :relaxed:

I am so excited to see what the future holds and can’t wait to see all that you create!

Most Kindly,
Kelsey

2 Likes

Aww, I would say I’ll miss you, but you aren’t leaving. :joy:

Do you know who will be taking your place as shooting range for all our questions?

1 Like

You will see responses from other Sphero employees, as well as members of our great community! If you ever have a technical question, you can also reach out to our support team by emailing them at support@sphero.com.

2 Likes

Sorry to see you go. Hope all goes well for you in the future.

Rud

2 Likes

@brightnbubbly I miss you already!! <3

Hi friends!! I’m Jasmine, one of Sphero’s friendly neighborhood Product Managers! I’ll be dropping in to answer questions, along with some of our other Spheroadians. I’ll be on more after the new year and am excited to chat about all things Sphero robots :slight_smile:

Jasmine

2 Likes

Yay, I’m already looking forward to getting to know you!

And likewise @Emerald_RVR! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

I’m Quentin, also Product Manager at Sphero and I will be helping out Jasmine as well!
Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too! Excited for the new year?

Very excited about it!
Looking forward to see all the wonders you will all build!

1 Like